2010年4月24日 星期六

Week 7 -- Come travel with the Google Earth

Wow... Yes, we no longer get lost because of Google Earth and The image of Flicker.

All right, now come with me to explore my country. Welcome to Taiwan.

Here you go....

Figure 1-- The shape of Taiwan's map looks like a sweet potato which is located in the The capital of Taiwan is called Taipei.

































Figure 2 --The international Airport of Taiwan. There are two terminals. It can be seen the image is the building of Terminal 2.























Figure 3 -- The Taipei Railway Station



























Figure 4--The Chiang Kai-Sheik Memorial Hall
It is a place where people can spend the spare time with their family, and also it is a place where the professional can show their performance.



































Figure 5 - The 101 Architecture
Taipei 101 used to the tallest of building in the world before 2007, known as the Taipei Financial Centre.































I did a Taiwan Tour via Google Earth, but I don't know how I post the File to my Blog

This Taiwan Tour File is just like It has shown on this Bolg, but It was created with 3D vision.

I have no idea!!!!





沒有留言:

張貼留言

搜尋此網誌

追蹤者

little ladybug in Rocky

我的相片
A student in CQU Rocky campus